Off we go!

*one of my DREAM cars*

weekends ALMOST here - tonight i was suppose to be in NYC at The Dove Parlour with my fellow Be Bright Pink girls, but right now i'm just not ready to 'face' other women and talk about the 'issues'! - then Friday packing up the car and Joe and I and a few other couples are heading down to Maryland to watch the Yankee's vs Oriel's (someone in the group knows the owner of the Oriels, so we're getting PRIMO seats - this is coming from a girl (me) who loathes baseball - but i'll make the best of it, worst case i'll stay at the hotel and tan at the pool - that's IF this darn hurricane doesn't throw me for a loop) - we'll be staying at Aloft, which is a trendy-hip hotel part of the W hotel chains - there's gonna be A LOT of drinking, eating, laughing, and plain ole good times this weekend! - we're def a fun bunch when we get together! - and i'm sure i'll have tons of battle wounds like always! - and Joe will have to "fill me in" on all the things i don't remember (i swear i'm HYSTERICAL when i'm tipsy, i'm one of those people who loves everyone and feels the need to let everyone know i love them and then well i just get silly - make love not war, RIGHT?!, it's the way i roll at least!)
SO HERE'S TO AN AMAZING WEEKEND!
What are your plans?!

*rain rain go away - come again another day - Erika wants to go out and tan - so please hurricane turn around!*

Universe - 1 last request if i may - NO traffic on our way home Sunday - Thank you in advance!


post signature

14 comments:

  1. Have fun, Erika! Baseball is not really my thing either... I would be hanging at the W pool w/ you. Such a cool hotel chain! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primo seats=Awesome!
    Have fun!
    Yes, everyone is watching Irene here on the East Coast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous week-end ahead for you!! Enjoy .. and may the weather cooperate and the pool lounging be great!! xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a fan of drinking, eating, and laughing!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a fabulous time - it sounds great!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy weekend, darling!
    Have fun!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun, sweetie!!! We're supposed to head out to Fire Island tomorrow for 11 days but it looks like that's going to have to be put on hold for a while. The hurricane's headed right for our poor beach house. And who wants to be stranded on a barrier island? Guess we'll have to wait till next week. For now we'll take shelter in the city :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I am soooo jealous of you! I love baseball games- they are so relaxing and chill and always have good food. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is also one of my dream cars too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rain rain, please go away from there and come to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baseball lover or not, a weekend with fun and friends is always welcome! Hope you have a great time and get some good crab cakes in Maryland!

    p.s. Does the Bugaboo really not collapse?! I think some models do right (trying to think of my girlfriend's model and blanking). Either way, I agree, it's about the accessory kit!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope the hurricane passed you by without harm so you can tan :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your weekend was good and that you stayed safe with all this Irene nonsense!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets