so i'm back down the shore - up in north Jersey we lost all power and electric *tress down everywhere and roads closed, traffic lights out, ect.* - i had to boil water on the stove and keep the shower running on hot to keep the house comfortable - at points you could see my fog of my breather!!! - i was fully bundled in North Face gear WITH my Tigger snuggie on - oh and 4 pairs of socks - plus 2 dogs and Joe! ...
so i've been talking about this BIG LIFE CHANGING NEWS - well here it is - official:
- i psych-do quit my job - only going into the office once a month
- dedicate myself to yoga and meditation
- see a Shaman once a week for guidance
- sign myself up to a gym and get ride of the 'jiggles"
- pay off every single debt i have and watch my credit score sky rocket (it's been raising but i want a HUGE jump feel me? -800 please )
- save money to reface my entire house in 2012 *already found my contractor and colors and awning material - but gonna wait till spring 2012 - my new porch back roof will be completed by the same company in 2 weeks (that raccoon did a major on my roof *boo*)
- these next 12 months are all about ME - discovering who i am, going to self help lectures, join local activities, meet new cherished friends, volunteer, ect.
- i plan for a non-material 12 months - but a major inner journey - which i hope ends in a trip of a life time to Africa!
- find a masters/PhD program and go back to school
- these are the basics of my 12 month plan
SO ALL in ALL i'm taking 1 year to better understand myself, explore life and it's opportunities, come up with a solid business plan, but for these 12 months to just be about ME and my BODY, MIND and SOUL - a super excursion if you will - i'm stoked!
i know i know - an EVEN BETTER version of myself - holy spaceballs - it's gonna be good!