Guilty Pleasures

Butterflies did you catch Gilt's sale "Curated by Design featuring Susan Horneak-Ortiz" a while back?! - i wanted practically everything - *sigh* - here's what they had and i missed out on or couldn't afford *wink*


VERSAILLES CABINET reg $4,512  Gilt: $2,250


 
LOLA CHAIR reg $4,825  Gilt $2,420


 
ESSEX OTTOMAN reg $1,572  Gilt $745


 
19th CENTRY WOOD PANELS  reg $12,900  Gilt $7,799

TAIKA set of 4 DINNER PLATES  reg $160  Gilt $78

Missoni Yucatan Hand-Knotted Rug reg $1,600  Gilt: $670




same day they had Mission rugs too! - i'm PRAYING they start having the Missoni bedding i'm DYING to have! - Please Gilt Groupe gods, send me a Mission duvet sale - i promise to be the best Gilt customer EVER!



ANYONE GET IN ON THESE SALES?
ANYONE WISHING THEY COULD HAVE?
BOUGHT IN THE PAST FROM GILT - CARE TO SHARE?


PS - Lent is OVER - I CAN SHOP AGAIN!!!!!!


Hope everyone had a fabukous weekened! - i'm backkkkk - 103 fever n the works last week - kicked my butt - can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs!!!!!


post signature

14 comments:

  1. Oh I love those dinner plates!!!
    I wish I wasn't saving money for our house...
    I could buy so many things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lovely pieces there we can only dream hey :( hope you had a great Easter

    ReplyDelete
  3. what amazing furniture inspirations indeed! the blue sofa i pure bliss...xoxo

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the blues and will keep my eyes peeled for Missoni bedding for you!

    Have a great week dear!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those gorgeous dinner plates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your picks. Can you please come and decorate my home for me?? Thanks! ; ) I'm glad your fever went away, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are feeling better- and just in time to go shopping! Love that ottoman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh that first cabinet and the rug are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was able to snatch up all of these! Just kidding, ha! But for real, I was able to buy a Free People dress that I am super excited to wear! It was super cheap (it had to be for me to buy it) and is super cute! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Lola chair is brilliant!! Wow. Glad you are feeling better doll...xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. All things Missoni need to be in my possession! :) Oh and I'll take that ottoman too, naturally ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant pieces. The Gilt prices are so tempting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Erika, only you would give up shopping for Lent... love it! That ottoman is so cool! Happy Tuesday, Girly. xo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets