V-day Gift Ideas

Valentine's Day Gifts can be a tricky ordeal - what to get, what to get - there's the ruby ring collection by Gems TV that's stunning as well as the stacking rings designed by Mark Milton (which is one of my faves), and if you have a curvey woman why not check out some ladies plus size clothing from Curvety - if none of those help - here are a few items i also picked:

Eberjey Ingrid Robe (on sale)
Jimmy Choo Anouk Pumps
Heart Shaped Ice Tray
Marysia Honolulu Bikini
Marc by Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume
Aerin Wine Stopper
UO iPhone Case
Chiniti and Parker Heart Cashmere Sweater (similar 12345)
Paris Tour Guide Book
Mulberry Alexa Satchel
Le Creuset Heart Shaped Casserol Pot
Essie 'Leading Lady' Nail Color
Booty Parlor Kissable Body Shimmer
Gorjana Double Heart (on sale)


WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE ON VALENTINE DAY?!
how about these Valentine's Day Gifts;


psst - anyone else upset they missed the Christian Louboutin sale on Gilt yesterday?!


post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. What a great list and the wine stopper is brilliant:) Muah, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift ideas!
    I would loooooooove to get those pumps for V-day!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, i love the double heart necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G. Louboutin??? I missed it??? I guess I need to actually start looking at all that stuff. sigh. I love the bikini. Although, my body isn't ready for it. YET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it and thanks for letting us know about those sale items. I may be giving myself one of these for valentines day:)

    xxL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erika, I'm giving away that book on my blog if you haven't entered!! I will be buying my own Valentine's gift this year. Maybe I'll treat myself to that cute little phone case. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love everything heart-shaped. So I love this post ^^

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets