Must Have Box

 
have you joined in on Popsugar's must have box? - it's filled with over $100 worth of 'must have' goodies from their editors - beauty, fashion, home, fitness, food - and did i mention they are all full-size products and free shipping! - if you'd like to join, click here - it's very much like Sample Society (part of Allure/BeautyBar) where you get a box every month - just this box is much larger :o)
 
 
WILL YOU JOIN THE MUST HAVE MONTHLY BOX CRAZE?




last chances to win this weekend
JOIN HEN HOUSE LINENS GIVEAWAY TODAY!
*winner announcement Monday*


post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I've been trying to find a box service like this for ages that I actually like!! It is so hard to choose!!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gift boxes are popping up everywhere!! But of course they don't ship overseas unfortunately...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I will have to check it out! Thanks for sharing the info:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about it - can't wait to go check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look awesome...soooo tempting! I love getting surprises in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know you are always ahead of me on these cool things. I'll go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome! I'm going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A part of me is dying to join this. It sounds/looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Idea.Let me check it out.It is amazing.

    fashion search engine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm...think they ship to Sweden? Sounds right up my alley...Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is awesome, everything matching together..I like chair and both of those options are perfect.

    sound healing

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets