Review: Heat Holders

i recently got the opportunity to review a pair of socks from Heat Holders - they gave me 'the warmest thermal socks' in the color fuchsia - on first inspection i was impressed - the insides of the socks are super soft and plush, unlike all my ski socks - they feel as though you are walking on a sheepskin rug to give you an idea of comfort


I first wore the socks a couple weekends ago as i had a few last things to do in the yard before winter arrives - it was a chilly day, so I figured let's give these a try - i was outside for about 5 hours - and at no time were my feet cold, my hands on the other hand, well let's just say gloves would of been a good option! - my feet felt like they had little pillows under them, seriously - they fit comfortably in my sneaker, well i had to loosen the laces a little, since the socks are pretty thick, but this was expected

After wearing them for some outside work - i also wore them 1 night to bed - did you know that cold feet affect your sleeping pattern? - anyway, i always go to bed with socks on during the cold months - so i figured i'd give them a go at it - they didn't fall off while i was sleeping - again completely comfy and of course my feet stayed nice and toasty - i could only imagine that these socks are going to be my 'go-to' socks for when the snow comes


Heat Holders are available for men, women, and children - and are diabetic friendly! - they have the original socks, slippers (sock with the non slip grips), wellington boot socks, and long, they also have tights - they range from $15.99 to $19.99 a pair - and have an assortment of colors to choose from

Everyone this holiday season in my family will be getting a pair of these socks!
(you should really consider them too - honestly!)

use code: BLACKFRIDAY today only and get 25% off!

post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Glad I stumbled upon this post! I need these! We moved back to Utah last summer, and we are so ill-equipped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I stumbled upon this post! I need these! We moved back to Utah last summer, and we are so ill-equipped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Erika,

    HAppy New year, how are you doing?


    Lisa @ Girl at the Beach. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... I wonder if I can hike with these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most defiantly Dave!! - GOOD LUCK you crazy animal!

      Delete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets