Sample Sale Websites ..

how much do i love a sale?! - it tickles me pink! .. paying retail, forget it! - i've been a Marshalls/TJ Maxx girl for some time, getting Juicy for $30 instead of $250 .. so here's some on-line sites where you'll find James Perse, Juicy Couture, Burberry, Fendi, Gucci, Balenciaga, Joe's, 7 for All Mankind, William Rast, Qi, LaRok, Ya-Ya .. ok you get the idea right?! .. for MAJOR DISCOUNTS!!!

All the sites below you need to be "invited" in ..so here's my e-mail to use to get in .. "erikaf@glen.com" .. ENJOY THE DEALS!!!! ..

and don't be shy to let me know what you get!!! share pleaseeee!

 .. Ideeli (preview at 10 am est)
 .. HauteLook (starts 11 am est)
 .. RueLaLa (starts 11 am est)
 .. Gilt Groupe (starts 12 pm est .. higher end)
 .. Gilt Fuse (starts 12 pm .. modern wear)
 .. Estile
 .. One Kings Lane (high end home goods)
 .. Billion Dollar Babes (starts 11 am est)
 .. Beyond The Rack  (starts 11am est)

These sites have been my pleasure and my dimise .. pick your medcine with them ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets