A Look Inside My Home Office . . .



Here's a look at my Panton Chair, you can buy this at Design Within Reach.  I got it in red and will be using it in my office.  I have taken my inspiration from Domino Magazine, which is no longer published unforturnatly.  As you can see they have a child size Panton chair in orange in the room, I went for adult size and red.  I painted the 1 back wall Deep Royal from BM.  The 3 other walls are and the stripe on ceiling is called White Crisp by BM as well.  The yellow stripe on the ceiling is called Yolk by BM.  For my lighting fixture I got this very modern fixture called the Pop 1 Pendant in white.  My floors are hardwood, but I have a black shaggy throw rug for the middle of the room.  And finally for the walls I have purchased 3 Roy Lichtenstein canvas paintings, and best part about them was that I found them in Home Goods each all under $100!!! a total steal!  I'm still on a search for the PERFECT mod desk!!  I have a small window in the room, on the back wall, which i haven't decided on the window treatment yet, but I had the window frosted, so I might just keep it bare, to add edge to the room.  Oh and I also bought authentic sheep skin rugs, like the picture below has on the floor, but i'm going to use them to put over my 2 main diningroom chairs .. I thought the black shaggy rug went better in the room to match the black accents i got for the room.   More room to comes .. xoxoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets