Dinning room style

So here i go - taking you along the ride to my dinning room ..

So here's the type of dinning room table i have - it's recatangle dark wood with bench seating .. i got this years ago and had it in storage ever since! .. it was one of those items i could not resist to get! .. in addition to the bench seating i bought 2 head chairs that are black crushed velvet with silver large studs (for lack of better words) that line the back sides of the chair .. adds just enough funk to the set!

Over the table i have this 5 Light Chandelier by Crystorama.  .. It's just devine with it's silver screen, crystal tear drops and polished chrome .. this light also ties into my pendant lights that hang over my island that connects the kitchen and dinning room .. and the silver in the light matches my Silver Paint from Raulph Lauren that covers the trim work on my large 9 window wall i have in my dinning room .. it's truely devine to see!

Then i purchased frames like the one's above - but 2 of them are very large and 2 are medium size .. they orginally came with pictures in them .. but i bought them b/c i feel in love with the mirrored rectangle frames .. so my idea is to buy very unique, top quality fabric, and place the fabric as my 'picture' in the frames .. i feel this will add "erika" to the room than a classic painting

The color of the paint for the room is called Indigo Batik (7602) from Sherwin-Williams and it's the Duration Home in Satin paint .. the picture above show's the color .. the room feels intamite, cozy, and inviteing .. it's truely a place for friends and family to come and enjoy some good food and conversation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets