I'm having a complete Miu Miu moment here! .. i went to go buy a pair of Lucky Brand platform sandels called the Koko Wedge, but of course after i place the order, my size is sold out - which i figure is a "sign" of some sort .. so this got me on the hunt! .. and what did my little eyes come across, but the most beautiful eye candy from Miu Miu .. Here's what i fell for:
- Strappy Wedge Sandal in black $650
- Cage Wedge Sandal in navy $610
- Satin Daisy Print Clog $495
- Bow Ballerina Flat in pink wash $595
- Caged Peep-Toe Platform Sandal in cocco $710
- Leather and Satin halter Clog $495
- Round Toe Lattice Pump in cipria $610
Now i don't have the type of budget that i can buy shoes for $600, but i love to find a shoe that i love, then hunt down a deal! - my eye will be on these shoes, and a few Cynthia Vincent sandals as well! .. and i'm totally hopeing that Matt Bernson comes out with a sandal/flip flop that is neutral/cream colored like the lattice pumps above! .. my eye will be out for sales and coupon codes as well as deals on my sample sale websites! .. here's to happy deal finding for summer shoes!!!
Here's a few more sandals i have my eye on for this Summer 2010!