i found this quote on the blog 'Bits of Truth' - i found it humorous and a lil bit true *wink*
Five Peals of Wisdom to Remember:
1. Money can't buy happiness but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a BMW then on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy, but always remember the mother f*cker's name!
3. Help a man when he is trouble and he will remember you when he is in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them!
5. Alcohol does not solve problems, but then, neither does milk!
By using random.org, the GIVEAWAY WINNER IS
Lila @ Pretty Prowler
CONGRATS Lila!!! - i will contact you with all the information and get you on your way to your VERY own CUSTOM sign! - Thank You to my friends at Ramsign! Genius company! and THANK YOU BUTTERFLY FOLLOWERS for participating - you guy's make it all worth it!
and i'm SO happy to have met new blogger friends along the way!
Thanks you guys!
Lent - for those of you who are Catholic, then you know Lent is here which means we have to "give up something we enjoy" - i racked my brain on what in the world can i give it, that i really take a lot of joy in - and i came up with the PERFECT thing - i'm giving up On-line Sample Sales for the entire length of lent! - i think i might have some panic attacks and crying fits over the deals i'll be missing out on - but my bank account and credit cards could use a break - and lord knows i own way too many material possessions as it is - so here it is, out in the universe, Erika is giving up on-line sample sales for lent! - wish me luck! - oh and i'm gonna try to add exercising into my life, i'm starting to resemble the Pillsbury Dough Boy *ekk* *boohoo*
DO YOU GIVE UP ANYTHING FOR LENT?!
HAPPY WEEKEND BUTTERFLIES!!!!