Time for detox

so i've been wanting to do a cleanse/detox for some time now - and when i heard about Blue Print Cleanse from a friend (through facebook, she posted one of her bottles, thanks Leigh!) - anyway i look into it - i ask her about it - and from all i'm hearing it's THE best - pricey - but the best!


They have 3 different levels - i'm of course only level 1 and doing it for 3 days

 Caution: The Renovation Cleanse has been referred to as "a gateway cleanse," as it may encourage you to experiment with the next three levels of the Blueprint Cleanse. This "Class-A" cleanse will leave you addicted to feeling amazing and wanting more.

This Cleanse is designed for the absolute beginner—the "I'll have my martini with a side of steak, please" type—and for that we applaud you. Typically the renovating type is one who could stand to lose a few pounds, or perhaps a few more than a few. You like to indulge, sometimes in excess—a few extra drinks here, a few extra smokes there, but hey, who's counting? Maybe you have a family history of health issues. Point is you're a real person, who is about to feel real results.


Level 2

Foundation Cleanse triggers your body to cleanse and gently detox, and, yes lose some serious baggage in the process. After you've laid the Foundation with this more intense cleanse, you can move up to the next level - you overachiever you.

Typically the Founding types are, well, like you! Active, busy people who exercise and have tried many different diets but either can’t get their hands on fresh, whole food, or simply don’t have the time. So, what you’re left with is that occasional sluggish feeling as a result of “slipping”…we’ve all been here before: a little too much white flour, a Christmas cookie or four, soda, alcohol and processed food. Hey, it’s easy to lose track!

Level 3


The most intense level of BPC, Excavation, is designed to flood your body with chlorophyll, restore your alkaline balance, and seriously rest your insides so they can finally unearth those crayons you ate when you were three.

Excavation takes you much deeper; it digs down to a cellular level, and leaves you feeling brand spanking new.

Whether you’ve worked your way up through previous levels, or were clean enough to start here, you now understand the amazing effects of vibrant health and want to keep going. Excavation provides the cleanest way of juicing, as it omits certain foods that would otherwise slow the detoxification process. For example, there is little fruit and aside from cayenne, no herbs/spices (i.e. garlic, onion) are used. Certain foods that are used in previous cleanses, such as carrot/apple/beet juice and other fruits with a higher glycemic index, such as pineapple, have been eliminated. Excavation focuses on juices that trigger detox and elimination, such as citrus (spicy lemonade), which act as “cleaners” and green vegetable tonics which act as “healers” and, ahem, “sweepers.”

(Again, this is not a diet, however we know what you’re going to ask next. So yes, this is the Cleanse level that contains the least amount of EVERYTHING. You get the picture.)


THEN of course you have all the 'maintence' if you are that committed - i will let u know how it goes - my 26's are starting to fit again, hopefully my 25's and 24's soon!!!! -- my detox system is showing up today - i'm starting tomorrow - means no more drinky-drinks and just very little raw foods - *WISH ME LUCK*


HAVE YOU EVER DONE A DETOX/CLEANSE BEFORE?

Happy weekend - i'll be detoxing on the beach this weekend - and Sunday i want to be off the grid - let's see how this works out! *only bad news, when you get the stuff, you gotta start THAT day, short shelf life, so ZIP boozen' it up and no eating this weekend*

*wish me luck*


post signature

16 comments:

  1. very enlightening post! i haven't done any detox lately, but maybe in the near future. have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes I did!!! I was between Cooler Cleanse and BPC and ended up going with Cooler Cleanse. Have heard good things about BPC too though. I actually loved how I felt. I did it the week before Memorial Day weekend though and you're supposed to ease back into eating/drinking after and I tell you, easing back in was way TOUGH! I had the worst hangover ever after having only ONE drink!

    Good luck with it, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, darling!
    Would love to do a cleanse one of these days!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really need to do this...i've been feeling like crap for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never have done a cleanse but am certain I could use one. I would be the martini w/ the side of steak gal, so level one for me. Let me know how it goes and if you need to give up coffee.... not happening... not even for a day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to do this for years but have not. Good luck and post on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've yet to do a cleanse but always wanted to after the holidays. So much processed food go goes into my body!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a cleanse last year. I'm about due for another.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard about the different levels, but have heard that Blue Print is a great one. We did a 60 day/90 day one called Colonix (not to be confused with going to GET a colonic--how's that for tmi?) and felt SO much better afterward. It had 3 steps: pills & fiber in AM, lots of water throughout the day and then a special tea in the pm. Didn't regret it. Let us know how it goes...

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, good luck - cant wait to hear the results.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got a juicer and have been considering doing a cleanse / fast. Your post inspires me to do a little more research and get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm, never done a cleanse before but this is definitely tempting! Want to see what all the hype's about...

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOO i definitely want to try the excavation cleanse!! I am now following your blog, great stuff here! follow me back, if you like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never done one but I am really curious how it goes for you!

    Luvs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely share your experience! Ahh I barely wear pants anymore but am bummed I can't fit into my old pairs - maybe i should do a cleanse as well!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there! How did this go? I've been wondering about this cleanse and seeing if any fellow bloggers have done it before. What did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets