HI BUTTERFLIES!!!! -- how has everyone been doing? -- i'm hoping to get to about 2-3 blog posts a week - gotta work my way back into the groove - and with hardly ever being at home, and when i am i usually passed out, it's been tough to get on here and produce creative posts - my creative energy right now is focused on a LIFE changing venture *crossing fingers it works out*
anyway - so i figured i'd show you a few goodies i got lately
HAVE YOU BEEN TREATING YOURSELF TO GOODIES?
i got lots of new clothes i could share - but the biggest news - ALL MY JEANS FIT ME AGAIN!!!! - Joe said "you starved yourself into a new wardrobe" - NOTE: i really didn't starve myself, the stress of life has just made me drop some pounds - now to keep it up, get to the gym and tone, and lose a few more!
Kork-Ease Kayla boots
i'm HUGE into feather head pieces - 2 i just got
Via Spiga brown suede clog boots
Zara gold sequin flats and my LOVES auth Indian moccasins (literally wear almost everyday since i got them on our Vermont trip)
heart sunnies from Planet Blue
Zara black sequin beanie and embellished wrap from Summit Fair
henna work from Summit Fair - she'll be at my next girls night to do us all up!
everywhere i go people say "oh you went to an Indian wedding?" - me: "oh no, just the Summit Fair"
head wrap from Forever21, Vince back silk top, Madewell skirt, auth. moccasins, Alexander Wang bag, Toms sunnies
ekkk - i kiss dead people too!
SO many events coming up - and a HUGE life changing decision coming soon *just breathe*
- 13th - getting a siding estimate for my house (so i can ballpark it for 2012)
- 16th - Joe's cousins sons Baptism
- 19th - BE BRIGHT PINK event in NYC
- 26th - Dad goes in for 1 knee replacement down the shore
- Nov 6th - Bliss workshop at Soulful Awakenings
- also solar panel guys are gonna come out to see if i can get them on my roof *crossing figures my house is positioned right*
then i have to make reservations to:
- Copacabana in NYC (had plans, fell threw, yes i was LIVID)
- Private climbing lessons at The Gravity Vault with "the girls"
- Bubble Lounge in NYC
- The Frying Pan in NYC
- meet with a Shaman on the regular (already know who, just gotta make appt - she is from a lineage of Shamans)
- find a yoga and meditation studio
i can't wait to share with you my LIFE changing news - i just need to set it in stone and then i'll spill my guts - i'm SO excited for my new venture in life !!!
HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT LIFE CHANGING VENTURES?!