*ekk* it's gonna be a GOOD day

wanna know why? - after not sleeping all night - twisting and turning and just not getting comfy - i look at my email while in bed and guess what - I WON!!!!! -- Meagan from Mo Pie, Please (you'll LOVE her blog if you never been!) teamed up with Marissa B who is an up-scale jewelry designer from Boston, with her line of jewelry selling worldwide! - her stuff is the shizzzknit!

take a look at what i WON - *ekk* - so fun saying that "i won" - OVER the moon!


these Pom-Pom earring - *ekk* - can't wait to get em and where them this holiday season - their like little disco balls hanging from your ears ready to Par-tay! - *wooohoooo*

thank you SO much Meagan and Marissa for starting my week out AWESOME! - and i have so many good plans this week too - can't wait - girls night, Red Bank, seeing Krit's new place (1 block from the beach), reggae night, yoga/reki class, it's gonna be a GOOOOOD week!

off i go to the world!

post signature

19 comments:

  1. How great, sparkly for the season:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - such a fun way to start of the week!
    Great earrings for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wont those! I totally wanted them. Haha! But I'm glad they found a beautiful lady to call home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! An early holiday present. Enjoy. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw that you won the giveaway over at mo' pie. wahoo!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah for you..drop by my blog this week and enter my daily giveaways...you could be on a lucky streak!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so cool! I love it when that happens. Wear them in good health.

    Cheers!
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay!! Those are little disco balls of awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! They're perfect for the holiday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay congrats doll! Whoa and reggae night- I want to go to that!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!! Those are SUPER cute:-)

    http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you won! They are adorable!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! They're gorgeous! And perfect for Christmas : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, super gorgeous!!! First of all, congrats on the lovely win. Second, I've been away from blogging and so missed coming to visit you! Hugs, hugs, hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love them. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest trend report and enter my giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets