White Out

i'm having a serious crush on white bags this season and with Alexander Wang - i normally stray away from white bags (even though i'm a die hard white apparel girl in the summer months) just because i'm not the type of girl that makes sure her bag is off the ground, so getting a white bag is a so-so for my future - i do have a YSL muse bag in white i'm thinking of taking out of retirement - but i'm still going to dream the dream of having all of these!

here's 3 crush worthy bags in my opinion:

i like the idea of just flinging it over my shoulder and off i can go - this summer i'm trying to downsize my bag and this little number is looking pretty good!

simple and clean with a little edge to it - and again it's downsized for the on-the-go summer craziness

once again - small and not so heavy - and with that little edge to make it rock and roll


HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WHITE BAGS?!
WHAT DO YOU TREND TO IN THE SUMMER MONTHS?!


free custom stickers for your blog/company/self - can't beat it! - come and get them and advertise your 'brand' in style! 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. My favorite purse is white fake leather with diamond studs- even blogged about it today! I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM A. Wang bags! I loveeee the Lia Sling and the Wang Marion. I wonder how heavy the Lia Sling is...I know his Rocco bag and any other of his studded bags are super heavy.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what pretty purses! i love them! specially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love those bags! I was worried about spending $$$$ on a white bag.. but with a little extra care they wear well and look great in the summer with just about any outfit!
    lesile

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets