Dining Table

i hope everyone had a wonderful bliss filled Valentine's Day - i gotta say my beau outdid himself this year!  - *high five* Joe! (you can follow me on my social media to check it all out)


dinning-room tables - do you have a style? - my dinning-room has a farm table with bench seating and i have 2 white Panton chairs at the ends (i use to have crushed black velvet wing back chairs, but like anything i grew sick of them and needed a change - i'm kinda' lusting for ghost chairs now)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


WHAT DOES YOUR DINNING ROOM LOOK LIKE?
HAVE A STYLE?


post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. That boy loves you! My dining room table is a farm table. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic bag! I agree, he did deliver! Great post! xo Carolin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag! I love this dining room tables, but they are so cute and clean that I'd be afraid of dirty them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, can we just clone Joe? Well done, Joe! All of these dining rooms are gorgeous. My dining room is a mix of New England, French, traditional and elegant - I'm gonna miss it when I have to move. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing spaces!
    Love the zebra chairs!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying for a farm table with bench seating...My mama has a gorgeous handmade one that she scored from a farm in GA. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. argh all these rooms are absolutely amazing! i hope to have a really modern one in the future

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets