Wallpaper

Wallpaper use to be one of those 'old fashion' things, right? - i know when i was growing up almost every wall was wallpapered in my home - then as the years went by my Mom had it all stripped and painted - now wallpaper has made a huge comeback now? - i mean there are some really killer designers and rooms to give your eyes some candy! - just look a wallpapersales.co.uk for inspiration and see below:

*thinking this can be a DIY painting project too*

*feels like real life, no?*

*so me - it's all about details - ceiling wallpapered - amaze*

*watercolor - elegant and sophisticated*

*of course hearts since it's Valentine's Day*



HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WALLPAPER NOW?


post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with the soft watercolors wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in LOVE with the soft watercolors wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of it I really like but I'm not sure that I'd use it in my house. It's just too easy to paint a room when you get tired of it. The thought of dealing with wallpaper makes me a little sick to my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ceiling paper is going to be huge - i can just feel it... that is just so uplifting.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets