Pale Cloud



i have a lot of Mommy friends - and ladies i think your going to love this - Pale Cloud - it's an ubber luxe couture line for kids - they launched in 2010 and they design each collection for the current season, never any carry over from the previous seasons - they believe in evening glamour in everyday dressing - very European chic - but of course it comes with a price - $60-$1000 range, so i don't think the average Mom is dressing their kids in these clothes and sending them out to play - i mean if you could afford it, DO IT! - you can find where to buy here - i totally dig the collection

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Do you think couture for kids is cray-cray?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I like what I see!! will check it out now.... of course my daughter never likes anything I like....but on special occasions she does wear what I want her to.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These clothes are adorable and I bet a few parents would love to dress their little ones in clothing from this line!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong that I kind of want all of these outfits for myself? So. Incredibly. Cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clothing but very pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These outfits are adorable but seriously that's way too much on outfit if you are going to wear it once! 1,000???? I'm like spinning out of control in my head with that price!! =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow! This shop is breathtaking! What amazingly beautiful clothing. There is no way that I am dressing my future kids in these, if anything, I'm buying the clothes in XL and dressing myself. Thanks Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets