Student Furniture


Not sure if i told you but i went away to college in Florida; to the University of Central Florida; i also lived off campus, due to the fact that the school didn't have enough on campus living available for the students, surrounding UCF were condos/apartments/homes to rent for students only - luckily my condo came fully furnished - i just had to bring my 'finishing touches' to make it my own - as spring break approaches some students may want to think about these furniture packages which are perfect for students to spruce up their dorm rooms or off campus apartments

WHAT DID YOUR COLLEGE LIVING SITUATION LOOK LIKE?

PS did i ever tell you i really miss college life, like really do?

post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I lived in the dorms at Rutgers in New Brunswick and let's just say I don't think I can ever have a bedroom set that is all wood, and the color wood again! It scarred me life! =P

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to LSU & grew up about 30 minutes away so I lived at home. Boring I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt get into proper decorating till I was in my mid 20's when I was in college I was still into clothes only!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets