Dimmers

I think i may have mentioned on here that every single light in my house is on a dimmer - 1 to 4 gang LED dimmer switches are a great way to use lighting to set the mood in your home - especially in the bathroom, do you know how nice it is to have mood lighting when taking a bath *beyond relaxing*


another great way to use dimmer switches is in a child's bedroom - when your getting ready to read a bedtime story - changing or feeding them in the middle of the night - or even being able to leave just a little hint of light on so they aren't scared of the 'monsters under the bed' 

ARE YOU A DIMMER PERSON?
I know i'm dimmer obsessed


post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. If I had a dimmer in the bathroom I'd be so happy!!! It would be perfect mood lighting!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets