Garden Ponds


this is Monet's Water Garden Pond in France

What's your take on garden ponds? - i always had one in the back of my mind but never actually took any steps to execute the idea of having one - I know many people with garden ponds and they really are soothing and beautiful to look at and listen to - i'm just afraid of the upkeep and animal neighbors - for now i will just visit friends who have one or go to a park and picnic next to one

DO YOU HAVE A GARDEN POND?


post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I think they're so pretty & peaceful but we don't have one. I thought about it for awhile but once I had Dean talked into the pool I didn't care about the pond anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets