#PrayForOklahoma



Mother Nature taking aim now at Oklahoma - thoughts and prayers for all that have been affected by her fury - it's time to take a moment and realize the precious gift of life and come together and help in whatever way we can

 love the ones you love - hug them extra tight

it really is the simple gifts that we should cherish than the lavish one's--> life!

ANYONE ELSE HAVE A HUGE REALITY CHECK?!

#prayforoklahoma

click HERE on how to help!

post signature
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So heartbroken. Definitely praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad. A huge tornado swept through my city when I was 7 years old and killed over 20 people and injured over 300. My thoughts and prayers are with those in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I turn on the new, I cry. They are in my prayers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even while living halfway across the world, it still breaks my heart when anything bad happens back home. I am definitely praying for OK, and glad that international news networks (at least BBC) are giving it coverage. People need to know how they can help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally! It's awful that it takes something like this for all of us to realize how much we take for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets