My Dedication

This post goes to my best friend, Angela, who lost the love of her life this weekend, Brian Palacious! .. He was a great man, had a heart of gold, and had a special bond with Angela! .. We all had great times with Brian, he will live forever in our memories, until the time we meet again!!! I will be there for you through thick and thin, at this unimaginable time in your life, Ange! .. My heart aches for you and everyone who was touched by Brian's incredible energy for life!

For Ange, my best friend
Stick it to all the rest! - b/c your the BEST!

Always follow your path! - it will lead to only wonderful things! - all ur dreams will come true!

Sometimes we face scary obsticles in life, but they always end, and you look back and laugh with a smile!

As rare as the blue lily, you my friend, no one can compare!

When life serves you lemons, return them for limes and makes some margarita's!

The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover!

4 comments:

  1. How sad, she is probably lucky though to have a friend like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry for you and angelas loss, my thoughts are with you both,

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post Erika! What a nice tribute with all the pictures that represent our friend. My heart aches for the pain Angela is in. Hold the memories close to your heart forever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets