hey Butterflies - i got a chance to get on here - and have some Instagram pics to share from the last few days ..

to start off the anesthesiologist wanted to stop the surgery - felt my Dad was too high risk, even though he passed all previous pre-surgery tests - they talked about him not waking up for 5 days and breathing tubes - lets just say i started to get S-C-A-R-E-D! -- but after a lung treatment and some meds - they felt he was OK for ther surgery ..

surgery went not as expected - easy - turns out a lot of cutting, drilling, chiseling, ect. was getting done to get the new knee to "fit" - but all in all - everyone is unexpectedly surprised how well my Dad is doing - walking on the first day - not complaining - doing his PT pretty easily considering - the next 2-3 weeks will be torture though - this is when he goes into rehab (still down the shore) for intensive physical therapy ..

he won't be even eligible for the other knee replacement for at least 6 months!!! - but i'm just so proud of my Dad - such a strong and amazing man - still cracking jokes and hitting on all the nurses - god i love this man!

Mom and Dad before surgery

*kiss* before surgery and an I love you of course!

waking up after all the planets were aligned to even more waterfront property

STEVE by Steve Madden nude crystal shoes - William Rast Savoy jeans
*my Micheal Jackson shoes*

Wildfox Couture lightening bolt sweater (yes it has shoulder pads)


off to see my Dad again - then heading up north (today or tomorrow am) for 3 days for Doctor appointments - then i'll be back down the shore till my Mom's next doctor appointment and/or when i need to get in the office to get certain work done/see friends .. i must say - being on the water, ghost town, it's pretty relaxing and soothing - don't like the situation why i am down here (nor could i stay for a long period of time) but i'm enjoying the Jersey shore in the fall!


HAPPY WEEKEND BUTTERFLIES!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy he's okay, sounds like an incredible man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hitting on the nurses, so funny!!! Glad everything is going ok, good vibes and good wishes going your way hun:-)

    Pssst I am letting all of my google followers know that I changed my domain to www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com. Please update your reader if needed :-) Thanks hun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what your thinking!

 

Instagram Photostream

Recent Tweets